If you ride the G train late at night, you’re probably already used to these changes, but now we see that, unfortunately, those changes will continue at least through June 28. Here are the details from the MTA:
No G trains between Hoyt-Schermerhorn and Church Av
Service operates in two sections:
1. Between Court Sq and Bedford-Nostrand Avs
2. Between Bedford-Nostrand Avs and Hoyt-Schermerhorn
Late Nights, 11pm to 5am, Mon to Fri, until Jun 28*
No G service at Bergen, Carroll Sts, Smith-9 Sts, 4 Av-9 St, 7 Av, 15 St-Prospect Park, Fort Hamilton Pkwy, and Church Av. Take the F instead.
• Transfer between G trains at Bedford-Nostrand Avs.
• Transfer between A and G trains at Hoyt-Schermerhorn.
• Transfer between A and F trains at Jay St-MetroTech.
*Subject to exceptions for holiday and work schedule changes
And a reminder that the same changes continue on the weekends (starting at 11pm Friday and going straight though until Monday at 5am) through May 20.
These schedules sometimes change, so check mta.info for the latest information.